- Locally made products are often cheaper because the cost of transport and delivery is reduced.
- Supporting local business promotes pride in the quality of the products and services offered because businesses want to be well respected in their local community - great news for the consumer.
- If you know the people you serve, you are more likely to do well by them - promoting honesty, integrity and accountability.
- The money stays local and if the local economy is good, then the input back into the neighbourhood will be higher.
- Local business owners live in the community, are less likely to leave, and are more invested in the community's future.
- Growth and innovation is stimulated in the community in which the business is established - more opportunities for all.
- Local businesses boost economic growth by providing local employment opportunities - other families can work locally, perpetuating the cycle.
- Local retailers develop relationships of co-operation and networking - businesses doing well help each other more.
- Family businesses do not have the negative impact on other local businesses that large corporations can have - everybody does better.
- Local businesses provide greater flexibility for owners and employees which can lead to a better work/life balance - building happier families and happier communities.
Aunty Amy’s Natural Remedies is a family business, providing the community with great service and locally made products.
Love Local, Love Aunty Amy’s 100% Natural and nothing else!